Google
 
Web A Recipe A Day

« Home | Ginger Chicken... » | Chicken Chow Mein... » | Jahangiri Chicken... » | Nice Matters Award... » | Chikoli » | Timki... » | Egg Halwa » | Pistachio Chicken... » | Chilli Chicken... » | Dumm Aloo... » 

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 

New Website

Dear Visitors

I am in process of designing a new website for arecipeaday.co.uk. I want it to be as successful and useful as this ARAD blog. It will really help me design the new website if you guys can let me know what you want to see in the new website.

For e.g.

  • Better Search facility
  • A newsletter feature
  • New recipe informer email
  • An area for you to store your favorite recipes
  • An area to request recipes
  • Facility to upload your own recipes
  • Better feedback section
  • Facility to email recipes to yourself/your friends at a click of a button
etc etc

You can even let me know any feature you like in any other websites you visit and want to see something similiar on our ARAD website.
Your ideas/suggestions/complaints are most welcome. Please help me in making this website easy to use.

Oh here are some of the pics of Timki, shes growing up very well, MashaAllah.

OMG!! That Timki is a beautiful girl, so cute!

Good luck with new design. I made your Butter chicken, was yummy. Thanks!:)

Timki is soooo cute.....my best wishes for your new site :)

Timki is soooooo cute....:)
Best of luck with ur new website...:)

you have a cute pretty gal

Timki is soooo..adorable! All the best for your news site..will think over it and send you some inputs.
BTW, your recipe made me finally appreciate gawar :)

timki is a sweetheart all d best for d site... i find this one too much... and d features u mention i guess shud b enough

Tmiki is so cute and all the best for ur new website.

Asak! Timki looks so adorble mashallah, She is a sweety!
I agree with Swati, I guess the features you have mentioned should be enough. All the best for your new website, by when should be expect it to be public? ..

www.zaiqa.net

Wow she is so sweet.
I want to pick hr up and give her a huge hug

many thanks all for your wonderful and encouraging comments. I am working on the site and inshaAllah will be back with a test site pretty soon. We are talking days rather than week/months.

Thanks all once again.

Oh so sweet...she looks adorable!...

looks like your new site is coming up well!..best wishes

Mashallah a cute baby! May Allah bless her with good health

good luck with your new website


Yasmeen
Do check my blog
Health nut

thanks Yasmeen :-)

Post a Comment

Links

  • maKhsuus
  • Pound Hill Blog
  • My Digital World
  • Analytix Solutions
  • Categories



    Recent posts

    Previous posts

    Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates