Google
 
Web A Recipe A Day

« Home | Nice Matters Award... » | Chikoli » | Timki... » | Egg Halwa » | Pistachio Chicken... » | Chilli Chicken... » | Dumm Aloo... » | Chicken Tikka with Hot n Tangy Sauce... » | Keema Aloo Pilau » | Lamb Chop Soup... » 

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 

Jahangiri Chicken...


This recipe was passed on to me by a friend of mine who got it from his fiancee. A very easy to make and delicious recipe.

Ingredients:
* Boneless Chicken 300 gms
* Chicken tikka masala 2 tbsp
* Green paste 1 tbsp
* Tomatoes 3 medium
* Yoghurt 1 cup
* Cream 2 tbsp
* Oil 4 tbsp

Procedure:
Marinate chicken pieces in yoghurt and tikka masala for an hour.
Heat oil add green paste and finely chopped tomatoes, cook till oil seperates.
Add marinated chicken and cook on medium heat till chicken is tender. It should take around 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and add cream.
Serve hot with roti/paratha/rice.

Labels: , , ,

I love Sharwood's Tandoori masala! Looks good A!:)

Asak Daagh, what is the green paste that you used here? It looks yummy, and my hubby loves chicken dishes, am gonna try this, thnx for sharing!

www.zaiqa.net

thanks Asha :)
better the tikka masala, better the taste... i will give Sharwood's masala try



Mona, thanks...
green paste is 1:1:2 proportion of ginger:garlic:green chilles...

Hi Daagh! Just came accross this site and it is an amazing one. You girls have done a wonderful job. I'm definitely going to try a few chicken recipes and I'm always running out of chicken recipes :)

Thanks once again!
Lubainah

many thanks Lubainah...

waise I am a guy and not a girl :-D and my wife makes a lots of dishes as well...

Oops! My apologies for the mistake. Keep up the good work and kudos to your wife too!

Lubainah

this chicken looks too good..u have wonderful recipes..

Excellent post dear blogger, I am learning a lot of things from you. I think I will prepare the same dish at home tonight, I've got a feeling in my stomach right now.

Thank you! I didn't know they picked up on it until I saw your comment.

Post a Comment

Links

  • maKhsuus
  • Pound Hill Blog
  • My Digital World
  • Analytix Solutions
  • Categories



    Recent posts

    Previous posts

    Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates